2020 Winter Registrations
Commencing Wednesday 8 July 2020
Arrive for a 7pm start, indoor at HBF!
Term 3 Programs run from Monday 20 July to Thursday 24 September 2020
2019-20 SUMMER REGISTRATIONS
There are only limited places available across all programmes. Please check with Jackie before registering.
Questions regarding registering should be emailed to email@example.com
Registration Types are listed below:
UWA Social Members (now open)
- The Club recommends at least one parent be a current member of the Club.
This can be in the form of a registered player or a Social Member $25
UWA Junior Programs (now open click here)
- Friday night FlippaBall (years 2-6) $200
- Friday night FlippaBall PLUS FlippaSwim training (Monday OR Wednesday 4 to 5pm) $375
- Friday night FlippaBall PLUS Camp (Monday 7 to Friday 11 October, 8.30am to 11.30am at HBF) $355
- Friday night FlippaBall PLUS training PLUS Camp $530
- Saturday morning District Schools Competition (DSC) (years 5-9) $200
- Saturday morning DSC PLUS DSC FlippaSwim training (Friday 4 to 5pm) $375
- You can register for FlippaSwim training and/or the Camp, separately to the above, by emailing Jackie.
NOTE: The October Camp is for girls and boys in Year 2 to 6, new to Flippaball, through to children who have had previous experience playing Flippaball or District Schools Competition. Camp numbers are capped at 60.
Junior State League (JSL) (now open)
JSL Registration is by coach selection only – please confirm your place before registering
- Under 14 – Born 2006 & 2007 & younger
- Under 16 – Born 2004 & 2005
- Under 18 – Born 2002 & 2003
A Grade (now open)
A Grade Registration is by coach selection only – please confirm your team place with our Head Coaches Damian Kelly (Men) or Vaughn Thomson (Women) before registering.
- A Grade
Cost: $555 | No student discount
Senior State League (SSL) (now open)
- B Grade (was A Reserve)
- C Grade (was Division 1)
- D Grade (was Division 2)
- E Grade (was Division 3)
- F Grade (was Division 4)
Cost: $430 | $350 for full time students
Seniors PLUS Masters | $560
Masters (now open)
- Over 60s
- Over 50s