Date of course: Sunday the 17th of September 2017
Time: 9am – 3pm
Presenters: Mark Ridgwell NWPL/FINA (National Water Polo League) referee and Chair of Water Polo WA Referees Commission. Mark will be assisted by Gabor Boros NWPL/FINA referee.
Venue: Royal Life Saving Society building (beside HBF Stadium, McGillivray Rd – parking next to the UWA Super turf
Fee: $60 inclusive of Coaching Fee, Work Books, Rule Book, whistle, lanyard
- Direct Deposit Details: WPWAI ( please include R.course on payment description)
- BSB: 306 051
- Account Number: 419786 2
- You must email confirmation of electronic transfer to: Tibor Seress Competition and Development Manager to email@example.com
How to Register
Registrations are open until 13th of September 2017 via this link:
It is a Water Polo Australia’s requirement that all participants must complete the requested online courses and present certificates (email) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior the course
To access the online courses please register first through this link:
Once registered please search for the following online courses:
- Free Play by the Rules (PBRT) Harassment and Discrimination – Online training about how to prevent and deal with Discrimination and Harassment for the sport and recreation industry.
- Free Play by the Rules (PBRT) Child Protection – Online training for Child Protection for the sport and recreation industry
- Free online Introductory Officiating General Principles – Online training to assist new and returning referees about basic skills
Certificates can be saved on file or printed out after completion of each online course!
If you have any question please feel free to contact Water Polo WA on 08 9387 7555 .