UWA Sport have advised the Club that they will be introducing a Gate Entry Fee at UWA Aquatic Centre from 1 November 2019.
FACILITY ENTRY DETAILS:
- UWA Sport Staff Member to collect gate fee – gate fee to be paid or session pass presented at the Aquatics Office (evenings) or to the lifeguard on duty (mornings and weekends)
- Cash or session pass only available in the mornings and on weekends as Lifeguard will not have EFTPOS facilities
- All Club participants to enter via the West Entrance of the Aquatic Centre ( off Parkway)
- Club members must pay entry for all trainings including weekends
- Fees are as set out below
|Single Entry||10 Visits ( session pass)||20 Visits ( session pass)|
GATE FEE FAQs
Does it include spectators? Gate entry will not include spectators.
What if you turn up without the money? You will be required to leave your details at the Aquatic Office. Members will contacted to be reminded they have a gate fee owing if not paid on next visit. Will the person be refused entry? Members will not be refused entry. However details will be taken and must pay double next time. This will be tracked. Entry will only be allowed once without payment then all payments need to be made on subsequent entry.
You will need to provide name, contact number and proof of ID for session pass. UWA Sport are to provide UWA Water Polo Club with a session pass registration form. This registration form will be available on club website for session passes. Forms can be completed and emailed to Aquatics (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Payment must be made in person or over the phone (within 24 hours of submission of form).
Session pass can then be collected by the club member from the Aquatics Office prior to their session.
What happens if a member misplaces their session pass? The Aquatic Centre is unable to issue replacement cards for misplaced cards. They suggest that cards are kept in a safe and dry place.
Can more than one family use the same session pass? Yes.
UWA Student discount – you must provide evidence of being a UWA Student to be eligible.
What about camps? For our club camps a non-refundable gate fee will be incorporated into the camp registration fee. This will be at a reduced rate and applicable once a day.
Any queries, please contact UWA Aquatic Centre.