2018-19 SUMMER REGISTRATIONS
Notes regarding the new registration system!
1. There is ONE registration form for everyone in the Club.
2. Only ONE member can be registered at a time.
3. The Club recommends at least one parent of each Junior be a current member of the Club. This can be in the form of a registered player or a Social Member $25.
4. The Water Polo Australia capitation fee is paid at point of purchase – this includes insurance.
5. The Club portion of your registration fee pays the Water Polo WA capitation fee, Water Polo WA team nomination fees for State League teams, RevolutioniseSPORT fees, merchant fees and Club expenses (equipment, pool hire, coaches, DSC referees, etc)
6. Pool entry to HBF Stadium is not included in your registration fee.
7. Choose your Registration Type carefully! They are listed in alphabetical order.
8. Registration is not complete until payment is made.
Registration Types are listed below:
- The Club recommends at least one parent be a current member of the Club.
This can be in the form of a registered player or a Social Member $25
- Friday night FlippaBall (years 2-6) $200
- Friday night FlippaBall PLUS FlippaSwim training (Monday OR Wednesday 4 to 5pm) $365
- Friday night FlippaBall PLUS Camp (Tuesday 25 to Friday 28 September, 8.30am to 11.30am at HBF) $320
- Friday night FlippaBall PLUS training PLUS Camp $485
- Saturday morning District Schools Competition (DSC) (years 5-9) $200
- Saturday morning DSC PLUS DSC FlippaSwim training (Friday 4 to 5pm) $365
- Saturday District Schools Competition PLUS Camp (Tuesday 25 to Friday 28 September, 8.30am to 11.30am at HBF) $320
- Saturday District Schools Competition PLUS training PLUS Camp | $485
- You can register for FlippaSwim training and/or the Camp, separately to the above, by registering for an event and clicking here.
NOTE: The September Camp is for girls and boys in Year 2 to 6, new to Flippaball, through to children who have had previous experience playing Flippaball or District Schools Competition.
Junior State League (JSL) (register here)
Junior State League Registration is by coach selection only – please confirm your team place with your Age Delegate before registering.
- Under 14 – Born 2005 & younger
- Under 16 – Born 2003 & 2004
- Under 18 – Born 2001 & 2002
A Grade (register here)
A Grade Registration is by coach selection only – please confirm your team place with our Head Coaches Damian Kelly (Men) or Vaughn Thomson (Women) before registering.
- A Grade (was Premier League)
Cost: $545 | No student discount
Senior State League (SSL) (register here)
- B Grade (was A Reserve)
- C Grade (was Division 1)
- D Grade (was Division 2)
- E Grade (was Division 3)
- F Grade (was Division 4)
Cost: $425 | $375 for full time students
Seniors PLUS Masters | $560
Masters (register here)
- Over 50s
- Over 60s